Register for After School Art Sessions
Thursdays at 4pm
Leave the kids with us for an hour after school for fun DIY projects. Designed to encourage creativity while building woodshop skills each project selected has different design options to allow for unique and individual taste and style. We are sure the students are going to NAIL IT. Below is the list of upcoming projects and dates. Each session is $25 and will include a handmade project. Pictures in the gallery are representative of some of the projects that we will make. Project is subject to change. Alternative projects can be made available upon request. Students should wear closed toe shoes and clothing that is okay to get paint on. Water bottles are recommended.
Recommended for students age 6 and older.
- Sept 30 – Wooden Tic-Tac-Toe Board
- Oct 7 – Can Play/Can’t Play reversible sign for door
- Oct 14 – Trick or Treat Bag or Halloween wood sign
- Oct 21 – Stacked Message Holder & Bookmarker
- Oct 28 – Mini Cork Board
- Nov 4 – Scrabble Tile Name Blocks or 9×7 Stacked Sign
- Nov 11 – Photo Hanger with Name
- Nov 18 – Wood Décor Box (perfect for holding Game Controllers, Accessories, and toys)
20 in stock